Frank Lloyd Wright’s “Fallingwater” is absolutely gorgeous. I’ve never seen a piece of architecture so beautiful. I love how the house blends in so well with the natural surroundings. I’ve admired Frank Lloyd Wright’s architecture for some time now. When I was in grade school we took a field trip to Oak Park to see Frank Lloyd Wright’s home and studio and also Ernest Hemmingway’s childhood home. It was great to see his architecture up close and personal. There are many buildings of Frank Lloyd Wright’s in Oak Park. One of these that I was able to visit is the Unity Temple. It was really neat inside. There are a lot of windows and sky lights that let so much light in and make it feel more open inside. There is also very detailed woodwork. It is really beautiful to see.
The Robie House shown in the textbook seems really familiar to me. I’m almost positive that was the other place we visited. I like the sleek design of this house. The glass in the house has detailed designs within it and some of it is stained. It really fits in with the look of the house. I would love to live here but that will never happen because it is open to tours. If you are ever in the area it really is something you should see.



I have to say that I admire Wright's work as well. His buildings are very appealing to look at and I very much admire the philosophy behind them. The fact that he attempts to make his pieces blend in with nature instead of overpower nature is admirable. I think that his ideas are innovative and appealing. The way that his work "Fallingwater" flows with the landscape by integrating a waterfall into the design is unique and breathtaking.
ReplyDelete